We will exchange or refund any item you are not happy with provided they are returned in their original condition within 28 days of receipt. When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us; we strongly recommend that you send it recorded delivery. Goods should be returned in 'as new' condition along with the original packaging where applicable.
Our postal address is:
Port Edgar Chandlery
Port Edgar Marina
Please retain proof of posting and enclose the original despatch note, along with a contact telephone number, stating the reason for your return. We’ll exchange the item or refund the cost of the goods whichever you prefer.
We cannot, however, refund or exchange goods which are not in "as new" condition, books, charts, software, cd's, cut lengths of rope etc and also any goods which have been made to order. Goods which are not part of our normal stock range but have been ordered in especially can only be returned at the discretion of our supplier and may be subject to a handling charge.
Please note that unless goods are deemed as faulty we do not refund the costs incurred in returning them. If an item you have received is damaged please inform us within 24 hrs of delivery to arrange for a replacement or refund.
We accept most debit and credit cards as payment for all online orders. If you wish to pay by cheque or by bank transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)131 331 3875 with details of what you wish to order.
By using this Website you warrant that you are of full legal age and may lawfully enter into any contract with us.
We are not responsible for pricing errors and we may decline any order although we will advise you of the reason. The prices quoted on our Website are inclusive of VAT.
These terms and conditions apply to all sales from us effected through our website and they may be changed at any time and any change will take effect from the time of publication on our Website. Your statutory rights are not affected. Information on The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 may be found at - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made.
Production Yachts (PE) Ltd T/A Port Edgar Chandlery & Beacon Stores (PEC & BEA) offer a loyalty card (LC) and loyalty scheme (LS) to reward its regular loyal customers. The following terms and conditions apply to this scheme and to any person who holds a Loyalty card (a 'Cardholder').
1. To apply for a LC and take advantage of the LS you must be aged 16 years or over.
2. The LC is for personal use only. No corporate or business use is permitted.
How it works
3. The LCs are provided free of charge to all eligible customers who wish to join and purchase goods in store.
4. PEC & BEA reserve the right to alter, without prior notice, products included in or excluded from the scheme.
5. Your name, address and email address must be provided to PEC & BEA to be registered.
Rewards and benefits
6. To collect points on eligible purchases, Cardholders must present their LC at the till at the time of purchase or within 31 days of the date of purchase. In the latter case, proof of purchase using a validated till receipt will be required for points to be added.
7. Points will be awarded on, and vouchers can be redeemed against, all products purchased with the exception of:
gift vouchers, servicing & repair work, boat & engine purchases and air fills
Any services provided by Port Edgar Marina Ltd or Port Edgar Holdings Ltd
such other products as PEC & BEA may decide upon, in its full discretion, from time to time.
8. Cardholders will receive points on qualifying purchases as follows:
a) Points are awarded at a rate of 1 point for every £1 spent on eligible purchases. These rates can be altered at any time at the discretion of PEC & BEA.
b) For every 100 points collected, a £5 voucher will be earned.
c) Vouchers will be issued quarterly, by post in August, November, February and May.
d) Vouchers will be issued in £5 denominations
e) Any points accrued but not converted to vouchers will be rolled over to the following quarter for a maximum of 3 quarters.
f) Vouchers will be valid for a period of 3 months after issue.
9. Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred. If overpayment is made using a Loyalty voucher, no change or credit will be given.
10. PEC & BEA will reverse the associated points earned if a transaction on which points were earned is fully or partially cancelled or reversed or when a product is returned (in accordance with the PEC & BEA Returns Policy).
11. Vouchers are not transferable to any other Cardholder.
12. If your LC is lost or stolen you should notify a member of staff. PEC & BEA will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged LCs nor for any vouchers redeemed from without your knowledge. PEC & BEA reserve the right not to issue a replacement voucher in any circumstances.
13. A Cardholder can choose to leave the LS at any time by giving written notice to PEC & BEA, or by leaving his/her LC in store. By leaving the LS, a Cardholder forfeits all and any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
14. If you breach, or if PEC & BEA reasonably believes that you have breached, these terms and conditions, your LC may be suspended or terminated without prior notice and any accumulated points may be forfeited. PEC & BEA reserve the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Scheme.
15. A Cardholder who, for a consecutive period of 12 months, does not collect any points or redeem any vouchers will have their LC and any associated points terminated without notice, and will need to reapply for a new LC should they wish to re-join and begin collecting again.
16. PEC & BEA reserve the right on notice to Cardholders to: (i) stop issuing LC’s at any time; (ii) amend the benefits of the LS at any time; (iii) alter or amend these terms and conditions and the operation of the LS; and (iv) withdraw or cancel a LC and/or the points balance (including the redemption and issue of such) and/or terminate the LS. For the purposes of this paragraph, and any other paragraphs which contain a right for or an obligation upon PEC & BEA to give notice, the period of notice will be such duration, if any, as PEC & BEA in its absolution discretion decides and will be considered adequately given if (a) sent to the Cardholder at the email address (if any) held by PEC & BEA for that Cardholder and (b) by PEC & BEA placing a copy of the notice on its website, portedgar.co.uk/terms & beaconstores.co.uk/terms
Your personal information
18. It is important that your contact details are kept up to date in order that PEC & BEAs can operate the LS effectively. Please keep your details up to date by notifying the shop if your details are incorrect or become out of date.
19. By participating the LS you are agreeing for PEC & BEA to store your supplied data. PEC & BEA will never share this data with third parties.
Your statutory rights
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or reduce your statutory rights.
21. If you have any questions about the LC Scheme please contact Port Edgar Chandlery, Port Edgar, Shore Road, South Queensferry, EH30 9SQ or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org