This jacket's not called the 'Go To' for nothing - it's been the reliable and stylish choice for men for many seasons. A great casual style for countryside strolls or the commute to work, it's water resistant, has all over barrel quilting (with narrower barrelled side panels), a full zip fastening and adjustable hem with bungee cord pulls. The wadding, outer and lining contains recycled material and reduces waste by reusing items that would have otherwise gone to landfill. The jacket is finished off with a few touches such as inside pockets, a contrast colour lining and a branded sleeve badge to the left arm as worn.
• This garment contains recycled material and reduces waste by reusing items that would have otherwise gone to landfill (wadding, outer and lining)
• Water resistant outer.
• Full zip fastening.
• Wide barrel quilting with narrow quilted side panels.
• Vertical front quilted panel.
• Contrast colour lining.
• Two zipped front pockets.
• Handy inside pockets.
• Adjustable hem with bungee cord.
• Branded sleeve badge (left arm as worn).
• 100% Polyester.
• Machine washable.
• Tumble dry on a low heat.
• Do not iron.