The Skagen bib is made for Offshore and Coastal sailing that requires solid trousers with full protection against wind and waves.
The Skagen bib is made for Offshore and Coastal sailing that requires solid trousers with full protection against wind and waves. Built with solutions developed together with our professional sailors and a sturdy HELLY TECH® Performance 2-ply fabrication with mesh lining for comfort. Fully featured with reinforced seat and knees, good volume cargo pockets and adjustments at waist, legs and suspenders. The perfect pair for adventures like sailing from Norway to Denmark where your first sight of land likely will be the Skagen Lighthouse.
• HELLY TECH® Performance.
• Waterproof, windproof and breathable.
• 2-ply fabric construction.
• Fully seam sealed.
• Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR).
• Quick dry Mesh lining.
• Quick dry inside.
• Seat and knee reinforcements.
• High back for extra protection.
• Two way front zip.
• Adjustable suspenders.
• Adjustable waist.
• Right Thigh cargo pocket with YKK® Aqua guard® water repellent zip.
• Left Thigh Mesh cargo pocket.
• Adjustable leg openings.
• Articulated seat and knees.
• Hanger loop.