Enzyme-washed for a worn look, our Wanderer Hat has a versatile brim style; snap up on 1 side, both side or not at all.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given.
• Versatility brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all.
• Extra storage Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket.
• Guaranteed for life.
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain.
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions.
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away.
• Grommets for extra ventilation.
• Buoyancy stays afloat in water.
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket.
• Made in Canada.
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8".
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g.
Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish.
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
If your Tilley® hat wears out due to:
• Normal wear & tear.
• Poor workmanship.
• Faulty material.
Tilley Endurables® will repair or replace your hat.
Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.
All Tilley hats with a lifetime guarantee warranty must be registered within 90 days of purchase for the guarantee to be activated. Click here to learn how to register your Tilley® hat.