- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address).
- Information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide).
- Information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites or in-store (including your address, telephone number, and payment details).
- Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
- Meeting the terms of your order.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send you goods purchased through our website.
- Supply to you services purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing).
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing) This group consist of Port Edgar Holdings Ltd, Port Edgar Marina Ltd & Production Yachts (PE) Ltd.
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information by law in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- We may disclose your personal information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We may disclose your personal information to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS POLICY, WE WILL NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on secure, password and firewall protected servers & software.
- All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request.
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
- ICO Registration
- We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z7240406
- Data Protection Issues