For transporting bulky loads in wet places. For rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
A much simpler design than our Lightweight Upano range designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, camping, backcountry vacation, sailing and expedition use.
• These are tough and simple drybags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go.
• They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail.
• It is really simple to seal these duffels, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
• Four compression straps help to make a great waterproof seal.
• We have added simple integral carry handles
• The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else's, and it reduces how hot they'll get if left out in the sun.
IPX6 waterproofing level. They're Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets) Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn't be waterproof.
500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin.
Acid green and cool grey.
Designed in the UK. Made in China.