A completely waterproof case to fit the iPhone 6 and most Samsung Galaxy S phones.
The original waterproof phone case and still the best!
• You'll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
and get great photos and video and your touchscreen will work normally.
• It's not just 100% waterproof it'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too.
• You won't necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it's a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it's not tailored to a specific device).
• Sandproof and dustproof too.
• It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck.
• It's securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal.
• The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond.
• The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won't go yellow in the sun).
• And the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
• This case fits iPhone 6 and other phones that are the same size or smaller.
• IPX8 waterproofness. Submersible protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
• Cool grey with acid green lanyard.
• TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window.
• Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g.
• Made in the UK.
• Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
• Some phones will float in this case and some won't make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
• Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
• Fingerprint recognition such as Apple's Touch ID won't work through the Aquapac you will have to enter your passcode.
• Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.