The Thermoskin Skiff Suit features the kind of innovative construction that will prove invaluable against the extreme weather conditions of the open waters.
Strategically-placed insulation zones and waterproof seals will keep you warm and dry, while X4 Flex stretch panels and abrasion resistant Di-Guard points offer ease of movement and added protection that considers the rigorous task of sailing. Combine with our Performance Hiking Pads to further shield against contact with the boat.
• Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal.
• SuperFlex neck opening eliminates the need for a zipper.
• Low profile leg seals with silicon grip print.
• Embossed knee protection.
• Relief zipper.
• Compatible Product: Performance Hiking Pads.
• 4/3mm Neoprene.
• Zoned neoprene technology.
• High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso.
• X4 Flex fabric across shoulders, underarms and behind knees for complete freedom of movement.
• Abrasion resistant Di-Guard seat and knees.
• 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon.
• Next To Skin. Follows the contours of the body, giving freedom of movement.