Hemp is natural, tough & much like cotton, fades in the sun. That combination means our Hemp Hat will develop it's own character over time & the adventures taken.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given.
• Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure.
• Guaranteed for life.
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain.
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions.
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away.
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket.
• Buoyancy stays afloat in water.
• Made in Canada.
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Fabric: 100% hemp fabric
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
If your Tilley® hat wears out due to:
• Normal wear & tear.
• Poor workmanship.
• Faulty material.
Tilley Endurables® will repair or replace your hat.
Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.
All Tilley hats with a lifetime guarantee warranty must be registered within 90 days of purchase for the guarantee to be activated. Click here to learn how to register your Tilley® hat.