A low-profile, close-fitting, waterproof and hard-wearing glove, offering excellent dexterity for a wide range of activities.
• 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable.
• Durability, grip and control Highly durable AX Suede Quattro palm.
• Added dexterity Close-fitting, pre-curved fingers & laminated Stretch Lycra on back of hand.
• No liner pull-out Features anti slip liner technology.
• Improved finger control Roll top finger construction.
• Suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses.
• Pull on tab making it easy to get on.
• Touchscreen compatible Feature on thumb and index finger.
• Secure comfortable fit Soft touch Velcro closure.
• Outer: 52% Polyester, 27 % Nylon, 18 % Polyurethane, 3 % Spandex.
• Membrane: Micro-pourous Membrane.
• Inner: 100% Polyester.
AX Suede: Engineered to provide superior abrasion properties, while reducing water uptake. One of the highest abrasion suedes on the market today, AX Suede can withstand the constant friction of a multitude of activities. This suede also resists water uptake making it less moisture absorbent, improving the control you have.
Anti-slip: Anti-slip lining improves dexterity and feel through reduced friction and virtually eliminates liner pull-out, giving you a glove which performs in a significantly better way to standard multi-layer gloves. This lining enables you to endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.
Touchscreen Friendly: Featuring on a number of our gloves the touchscreen friendly tabs on the index finger enables you to take calls, take photos and check your bearings, all without having to take your glove off and exposing your hand to the biting cold or rain. Endure the elements and defy the outdoors whatever the weather.