Insulated GORE-TEX® shooting coat using Schoffel's innovative lightweight and washable Tweed outer fabric woven in an English mill.
Schoffel's Tweed is made from a superior combination of 100% pure new lambs wool for luxurious softness and Worsted wool for strength, durability and creating an attractive texture. SchÃ¶ffel's English milled Tweed is noted for its strength and durability, non-absorption of moisture into the fibres and for being lightweight. Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology behind the Tweed makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
• High loft insulation. Moisture and stain resistant Teflon finish.
• Sport cut for ultimate lift when shooting.
• Large reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
• Two inside zip security pockets with inner polyester lining.
• Two hand warming pockets.
• Two way front zip with popper closures.
• Technical elasticated storm cuffs with adjustable popper strap.
• Trimmed with durable cotton canvas.
[Machine washable. Do not tumble dry.]